GSAA 2017 Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Members and Friends are invited to attend
on Thursday 27th April 2017 at 7.30 pm
in the Belleme Room
Goring Village Hall
1. To agree the Minutes of the 2016 AGM
2. To consider any matter arising from the Minutes
3. To receive the Annual Report
4. To approve the Statement of Accounts as at 31st December 2016
5. To elect Committee members
6. To elect an Independent Financial Examiner
7. Any other business
Candidates for election as members of the Committee are invited to submit their nominations in writing, supported by two members of the Association. These, together with notice of any matter to be raised as formal business, should be sent to:
Goring and Streatley Amenity Association, c/o 4-5 High Street, Goring-on-Thames, Reading, RG8 9AT to arrive by 19th April 2017.
Copies of the 2016 AGM Minutes and Accounts will be available at the meeting.
The formal business will be followed by a short presentation by Jeremy Hutchins, Chairman of the Patient Participation Group, on The Medical Practice and the Community and the meeting will conclude with refreshments.